Thursday, 13 January 2011

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CUNT

Baby,

You have now given me THREE stretchmarks, you seem to think its fine to constantly kick/elbow me in the ribs and sometimes drop kick me in my fanny, I can't eat more than a fist sized amount of anything.

I tried to have sex last night to shift you and it was hideously degrading - I was rolling around groaning like a naked, shaved hippo. Well actually not shaved - like a hairy hippo. I haven't seen my vag in weeks, god knows what is going on down there.

Plus, if you stay in any longer I will have to go to prison for murdering firstly your stupid, unsympathetic father and then every single person who looks directly at my bump and says 'NO BABY YET THEN' - WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU STUPID CUNT!?? NO, NO BABY'

And then you'll be left to the social services and you'll probably grow up to be a drug dealer or prostitute.

So I suggest, for your own good, you GET OUT.

ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. From your unborn baby,

    Fuck you you fucking fat cunt.
    Do you think I like being stuck in your womb? No, it's shit.
    You hardly ever give me anything decent to fucking eat, you don't drink much so I can't get pissed and you don't take crack so I can pretend I'm flying in this shithole you call a "vagina".
    And as for the "sex" - thanks for making Dad stick his cock in my face every 5 seconds. I love it. I love being THAT close to my father.
    I think it's safe to say that when I come out I won't be "Daddy's Child"...
    I hope I tear your cunt to shreds when I come out...Bitch.

    Whore.

    PS. I'm a girl. Now go fuck yourself...AGAIN

    ReplyDelete