Monday, 22 February 2010

Go on, enjoy some fingering on me.

Valentine's is over (thank god, I was treated to 7 hours of my man trying to complete Avatar on the PS3 while I tried to get his cock out) and it's still a cold and loveless world.

That is until you get yourself some second base action to the sound of the 'Heavy Petting Mixtape'.

DJ Hotpoint (luvable rogue I want to rub myself off against) and DJ Cable (Santa Baby, PTC single, creator) present a mix CD to rival all others.

Its HACKTUALLY designed for you to listen to while your pum is being pleasured. SWOON.

Download it, and read the tracklisting here >> ERE BLAD

Then go home and either command some roodeboy to play with your va-jay-jay while you listen OR play the masturbato game and see if you can make yourself cream before track 4.

Good Times.

(I totally did NOT forget to write about this on Valentines Day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment