Friday, 11 December 2009

Xmas timmmmeee - cameltoe and whiinneeee

Oi I am BARE excited about Christmas.


True, I have no money because I spend it all on brandy, tight clothes and take-aways - so everyone will be getting one of these...





BUT at least if I use that 'tricoloure' pasta it will be red, gold and green and look all yardied urrrrp.






Reasons I love Christmas ;


  • Mulled wine - it doesn't really taste that great BUT its perfectly acceptable to drink it any time of day and its hot and its got spices and iron in so its good for you

  • Everyone is on partying!! THE best one will be DJ Yasmin's bday on the 20th - come for much hoofage

  • MISTLETOE - this basically allows you to lips bare people and they HAVE to do it. I'm putting it in my knickers and using my fave line "Give ah kitty ah kiss"

  • Presents - OBVS - are great. Because its stuff you didn't have and then you do. I love stuff.

  • FOOD - my mum cooks THE best xmas dinner

So basically I'm excited about the festive season.


Luvage


xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment