Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Whhhaaa gwan pummies?

So, erm yeah. I haven't blogged in a hot minute.


SO


I shall attempt to catch you up on whats been going on in my life.

First - after due to the rampant success of my pimped snail ( http://camelhoof.blogspot.com/2009/08/all-that-glitters-might-not-be-gold-but.html )
I decided I should move onto something more substantial.

I went to check my mums bredrin as she had just bought some bare small tortoises.

THEY WERE FUCKING SICK.






But they were too small to have too many sequins pon dem PLUS they were £160 EACH. Basikally, I told her to suck out.

So then I went away with my fambily to a place called THE NEW FOREST.


I tried to tek a picture of my dad but when I told him it was going on the CamelHoof blog he started hiding. I should have been ore stealth. Bless his poor picky headtop xx




TBH I dunno why they call it a forest cah its just fields, trees and BAAARRRRREEEE ponies.

LIKE

BARE

Everywhere you go, there are nuff ponies. Imagine Hackney with the roodeboys substituted fi ponies. ITS THAT.

You have to stop the car for them:


AND they jam outside the shops saying "Oi Bruv, lend me a pound?"




The bestest thing about the N.F (not National Front #nationalfrontfidead) was a heavenly invention called "CLOTTED CREAM TEAS"

Imagine if you had a raper at the bar buying you a rum and coke, an emcee spitting about how fit you are and how good your leggings look on stage and a road rooodeboy daggering you to the sounds of Vybz >> THATS how these make you feel.



Erm, them I came home. And this stuff all happened >>

GotdrunkwenttoYazminsnightI'llblogthisseperatelygotdrunkdidntdressupforhalloweenatenuffhalvafeltsickwrotethisbloggychattedsmutpontwittahthenbarepeopleunfollowedmecunts

Lovage

xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Er 1 word yeh?

    AMAZING

    I love you you cunty cunt.

    Can I say the photo of your papa is a highlight of this blog?

    Love it.
    Prin Aurora init
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you more cuntface.

    Like I love cockie

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete