THEY BE CRAZY.
I coud blog all day about how eff'd up, fun and amusing it was but then I woudn't get to the hacktual point of my story and the reason i'm doing this ere bloggy. So the highlights were;
- Learning about Brandy&Baileys - this drink will fuck your 'ole life up rooodeboy
- My friends just stopping me going to a houseparty with a guy we met in the street - he was raving to his own 'head music' and trying to forcefeed me ketamine
- The Irish version of 'Joey' - "How are youuu doooing?"
- A guy whistling for his kids, then laughing and claiming they were "Just like dags" when they came running
- A houseparty where guys were dipping spoons into bags of cocaine - I swear I thought I was in Scarface. Except it was cold, and nobody was wearing open hawian shirts
- A guy at the above mentioned party making me talk to his dog. "Look into his eyes, he's a clever focker. Ah, talk to him"
My point - I did have one, swear down.
So the boys there were JOKES - and the thing that gave me the biggest jokes was the way they say
"WHAT?" - like alllllllll the time bllllaaaddd.
Like this >>> http://www.divshare.com/download/9350923-ce6
I used to call their names just to hear it.
So much so that one time I tried to get them to do it and one of the guys goes >>
"Don't be saying it, they TRIVE off it"
Pahahhahahahha I DID - I WAS HYPED OFF THAT SHIIIITTT.
MR ANON - CARRY ON POSTING YA HYPE CHAT ON ERE - CARRY ON READING WHAT I WRITE AND GETTING PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.
CAH YOU KNOW WHAT,
I 'TRIVE' OFF IT