Saturday, 14 November 2009

They TRIVVVEE off it.

So about 2 years ago, 2 of my friends went travelling and met some CRAZY Irish guys - and when they came home we went to visit them in ROUNDSTONE, which is a small village in GALLWAY. (Look it up - hype weekend away, truss me)

THEY BE CRAZY.

I coud blog all day about how eff'd up, fun and amusing it was but then I woudn't get to the hacktual point of my story and the reason i'm doing this ere bloggy. So the highlights were;

  • Learning about Brandy&Baileys - this drink will fuck your 'ole life up rooodeboy
  • My friends just stopping me going to a houseparty with a guy we met in the street - he was raving to his own 'head music' and trying to forcefeed me ketamine
  • The Irish version of 'Joey' - "How are youuu doooing?"
  • A guy whistling for his kids, then laughing and claiming they were "Just like dags" when they came running
  • A houseparty where guys were dipping spoons into bags of cocaine - I swear I thought I was in Scarface. Except it was cold, and nobody was wearing open hawian shirts
  • A guy at the above mentioned party making me talk to his dog. "Look into his eyes, he's a clever focker. Ah, talk to him"

ANYWAY....

My point - I did have one, swear down.

So the boys there were JOKES - and the thing that gave me the biggest jokes was the way they say

"WHAT?" - like alllllllll the time bllllaaaddd.

Like this >>> http://www.divshare.com/download/9350923-ce6

I used to call their names just to hear it.

So much so that one time I tried to get them to do it and one of the guys goes >>

http://www.divshare.com/download/9350915-dbd

"Don't be saying it, they TRIVE off it"

Pahahhahahahha I DID - I WAS HYPED OFF THAT SHIIIITTT.

So

MR ANON - CARRY ON POSTING YA HYPE CHAT ON ERE - CARRY ON READING WHAT I WRITE AND GETTING PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.

CAH YOU KNOW WHAT,

I 'TRIVE' OFF IT

xxx

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR MAD I SWEARDOWN, 'how are youuuuuu doingggg'

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guy whistling for his kids, then laughing and claiming they were "Just like dags" when they came running

    Tooo much jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete