Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Let me play with your hair?!

I'd like to share with you my favouritest milky love god of all time, after Collie Buddz obvs.

Now I love mc's - I love Grimey lyrics - it stands to reason that two mc's battling it out lyrically in a basement surrounded by other mc's is enough to get me slick in ma panties.



And that's how I first discovered the sex appeal of Scratchy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqHDltr-mqQ



With his bed-head hair, heroin chic cheek bones and off the wall style - he was BEAUTIFUL.







I loved him even more when Roll Deep took over RWD Mag and he did an article on his different hairstyles. SWOON.



Scratchy, I quite wanna do some sex with you so holla - that is, as long as you don't smell - I worry you look as if you might :(



Forever Yours



Fuchsia



xxxx

7 comments:

  1. After Looking at the video... 4 Letters... M-D-M-A... Pupils are like flying saucers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd feed him MDMA all day. From my tongue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSS I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
    been obsessing over this boy for a while
    Dayum hes fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hes a legend
    always adidas-ed out
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/ellis.sims/DSC00639.jpg
    check that - of all guys in the grime scene with interesting hair, he asked is my hair was real!!
    yeah thought you may like his cheekbones in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm growing my hair now, also gonna take up sucking my cheeks in, in anticipation of some hoof-lovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoof Lovin a'comin your wayyyyyy Neyull!

    Afro-E that pic is BARE fit. I very much enjoy your t-sirt and hair - is it real?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes it IS real hahaha yeah the tee is a bit special!!
    scratchy is really polite too, was chatting to him for a bit, good guy.
    you should interview him for your blog and then 'interview him' not for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete