Tuesday, 29 September 2009

What fucking time do you call this!?

Any self-respecting PTC member worth the fabric up her crack knows that all the best parties kick off late - like 12am - and when you've been up all night 'vybzin' - and when I say vybzing I mean getting daggered by boys with slitty eyes and visable boxers- you're BOUND to be too tired to get up before, like, 11am.

So how the FUCK is 12pm MIDDAY?! I only just got up fool-fool inventor of time (Is that you God, did you invent that?! 'Av a word wit yaself)

12pm is like breakfast time - 'I'm just about ready to go out in public' O'clock.

And 12am - MIDNIGHT?! Nah blad, I just got ere. 12am is more like 'I've had one-two brandy and I am at my sexual and aesthetic peak for the night' (later my hair will go frizzy, I'll start proclaiming loudly that I 'DON'T GIVE A RARSE-CLART' and my wetlook leggings will be doused in Wray and Nephews from where I tried to impersonate a Dancehall Queen on the bar)

So these times are all wrong! 12pm isn't the middle of the day - 4pm is. And 12am isn't the middle of the night - 4am is! So God, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawkings, Darwin, Griminal - whichever of you invented this time ting please rectify.

Tanks.

x

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23petitiontomovemiddayto4pmandmidnighto4am

5 comments:

  1. lol @ "my wetlook leggings will be doused in Wray and Nephews from where I tried to impersonate a Dancehall Queen on the bar"

    ReplyDelete
  2. True stories blad!

    Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Erin.

    No homo.

    You're the actual fucking best EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "So God, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawkings, Darwin, Griminal - whichever of you invented this time ting please rectify."

    Griminal?! PAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA UR A GEEEEEEE
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a GOD Yas. He must have some control over time?!

    Louks, I love you more than I love the thought of getting trapped in a MTV Base afterparty with 15 drunk rappers.

    ReplyDelete