Sunday, 9 August 2009

Expand Your Vocabulary

So I learnt a new word this week because a white middle-class girl like me needs to keep ahead of the game an ting in this harsh subURBAN world, innit.

And knowledge should be spread, like marmalade and college girls' thighs. So add to the PTC Dickshunhairy my new favourite word (and if it turns out to be old and I'm the last to know it, then fuck you, don't pick on me for being slow.)

Fupa (pronounced foo-pah)

Acronym for "Fat Upper Pubic Area"; also commonly referred to as Fat Upper Pussy Area (aka. "Gunt")




Descriptive of the phenomenon common with men and women so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of fatty waste.
You've all seen them.

Causes: Fupatitis.

Only know cure: Fupandectomy

eg. "She's bigger than the Fupapottomaus, she is a FupaSaurus Rex!"

Exactly HOW I came across this word in the first place is the worst thing:
I had to look it up after I overheard a conversation while I was in the uni library, where Fatty said to Skinny, "i bet you don't have to lift your fupa to shave".
Unfortunately she left before I worked out what she was saying - I felt like running after her, yelling "WAIT! COME BACK! Let's be friiiieenndsss!!"

Holla at them girls with the floppy fupas, keeping their hoofs safe from rain, direct sunlight, and any potential sexual encounters. You've got your own inbuilt pumbrella/floatation device/fleshy chastity belt! Some girls get all the luck.

4 comments: