Friday, 14 August 2009

All that glitters might not be gold, but it IS fucking FIT.






Proof beyond all reasonable doubt that diamonds/gold/glitter are a girls best friend.








How fit?!!!!



If I can do this to a snail imagine how fit a PTC makeover could make YOU.



Simply add as many of the followig items as humanly possible and wear them with a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. Schimples.





Enormous gold earrings, skin tight leggings, red lipstick, glitter, fake tan, long as possible ghetto nails, diamonds, anything jewell or sequin encrusted, anything that looks anything like Lil Kim may have once worn it, really bright trainers (Nike if possible) lycra, anything you've ever seen on Dancehall Queen.



We like this;








But with added this;







xxx

4 comments:

  1. I NEED that snail. Send it to me please.
    Fanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll die :( I can find an empty snail shell, decorate and send it to you then you could encourage a hermit crab to take up residence in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is... flossin' the crab.

    ReplyDelete