Tuesday, 14 July 2009

The Radiator Files

Our very own house mother, Fuertes 'The Foul-Mouthed Filipina' Knight, coined the phrase "he'd get tied to my radiator" as a way of showing her affections towards certain males (mostly rappers).
Ever inspired by Fuertes, I felt it compulsory to compile a list of some sexual beings that would standardly get tied to the radiators in our Sorority house.

1.T.I
Anyone who's ever come within ten metres of me will not be surprised by my first choice. My aim in life is to obliterate any existence of that wretched pig he calls a wife and be his ride or die bitch for life.

2. Idris Elba
I personally don't see the big hoo-ha with my fellow Brit Idris but many a girl on road would standardly give him babies, this one's for y'all.

3. Brody Jenner
Look at that smile! Look at that jawline! Look at that bank balance! Yep Brody Jenner is fit and he knows it but he won't be so smug when I crank the thermostat on that radiator.

4. Tyson Beckford
Do I need to explain?

5. Method Man and Redman
These guys are more than just sex objects for us ladies to lust over. These two men have depth and substance. Their rapping skills go without saying and they've got jokes. I could definitely see these guys staying up all night rolling spliffs and dashing henny in our cups while we all sit and reminisce about the Wu Tang days. I think these two would be allowed off the radiator and promoted to the cupboard....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment