Thursday, 23 July 2009

THE HOOF, THE HOOF, THE HOOF IS ON FFFIIIRRRRREEEE!


PCT STAND UP!!


Its mixtape a gwwwaaannn


Our very own resident dj DJ Yasmin shall be using her hoof to spin some lady fire tracks and we shall design a totally off the hoof mixtape cover.


I think this could make us ladies - Collie Buddz will soon be belling us up asking if he can come on our Radio1 show. I'll prolly give him a little slot provided he makes us his hareem of baby mamas.


Tune ideas?


Ooh and we should totally get any of our music contacts to do us those little "this is Jay-Z and you're listening to my ladies the PTC' thingies.


I'm actually so excited, I think a little wee just came out.


:)



2 comments:

  1. 2 REQUESTS SO FAR -

    Peaches & Cream (heart you Blogatha bubz)

    No Diggity (EVKH is a don in pretty clothing!)

    ReplyDelete